We are offering a number of scholarships to attend the Level the Playing Field symposium on November 14, 2013 at the Hilton Hotel in Melbourne.
To ensure that we have representation of leaders from a variety of sectors and industries including leaders from the not-for profit sector, The 100% Project and Leadership Victoria are offering a limited number of scholarship places to the event.
Who can apply?
- Individuals from organisations that are unable to fund the full cost of the Symposium – cost to the applicant will be $990 rather than $1,980 inc GST
- Individuals from smaller or not-for-profit organisations – cost to the applicant will be $550 rather than $1,980 inc GST
- The next generation of leaders with a particular interest in this topic – cost to the applicant will be $190 rather than $1,980 inc GST
Who will be given preference?
Preference will be given to applicants with the following:
1. Demonstrated leadership activity or potential in progressing women in leadership
2. Ongoing capacity to be a change agent in progressing women in leadership
3. Clear personal vision and purpose
4. Capacity to actively participate and contribute to the group
How can I apply?
Please complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form in the link below by 5pm Tuesday 5th November 2013.
Want more information about the event or scholarship process?
Visit www.leveltheplayingfield.com.au or contact The 100% Project on 03 9645 7981